Updated Friday 7th August 2020
To adhere to social distancing requirements and keep our staff and community safe during the COVID-19 pandemic we have implemented the following:
- Please call 49581800 on arrival as we are limiting the number of people in the waiting room, you may be asked to wait outside until we call you in.
- Only ONE client to accompany their pet inside for the consultation.
- You must bring your own MASK to wear during consultations OR you may remain outside and the vet can consult over the phone.
- Please use HAND SANITISER provided upon entering.
- For medication and food please call ahead to place your order and make payment and we can deliver it out to the carpark.
- If you are sick or have been visiting a COVID-19 hot spot please do not attend
We are working hard to ensure we can continue to provide complete veterinary care.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. This situation is rapidly evolving, and we will provide updates as required.