Updated Sunday 20th December 2020
***MASKS – we are back to wearing masks due to recent COVID-19 outbreak, please bring one along to your appointment or you may be asked to wait outside.
Our priority remains ensuring both you and your pet remain healthy, we continue to observe social distancing and carry out additional health and safety precautions to look after everyone.
- Please bring your phone with you to the appointment so you can call 49581800 on arrival, we need to limit the number of people in reception so you may be asked to wait outside.
- We ask one person to attend per appointment wherever possible to aid social distancing
- Please use hand sanitiser provided upon entering.
- Please bring a mask to wear during your appointment.
- If you are sick or have been visiting a COVID-19 hot spot please do not attend.