Updated Tuesday 9th June 2020
As COVID-19 precautions begin to relax we are starting to welcome clients back inside however to adhere to Due to social distancing requirements we are limiting the number of people entering the building.
- Please call and book an appointment for any visit. The front door will remain locked to limit the number of people entering the building as we can only have TWO people in reception at a time.
- Call the clinic on 49581800 to advise of your arrival and receive further instruction.
- Only ONE client accompanying their pet inside for the consultation.
- For medication and food please call ahead to place your order and make payment and we will deliver it out to the carpark.
- If you prefer to wait outside we are happy to continue our curb side service for you.
- If you are sick please do not attend
We are working hard to ensure we can continue to provide complete veterinary care.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. This situation is rapidly evolving, and we will provide updates as required.