Updated Sunday 16th March 2021
Our priority remains ensuring both you and your pet remain healthy, we continue to observe social distancing and carry out additional health and safety precautions to look after everyone.
- Please bring your phone with you to the appointment so you can call 49581800 on arrival, we need to limit the number of people in reception so you may be asked to wait outside.
- We ask one person to attend per appointment wherever possible to aid social distancing
- Please use hand sanitiser provided upon entering.
- Masks are no longer required but you are welcome to still wear one and let us know if you would prefer us to also.
- If you are sick or have been visiting a COVID-19 hot spot please do not attend.